Comments from families
What do families say about Willowdown?
These are a some of the comments families have made about the school in a recent survey, when asked what the school does well
- The school encourages children to use their full potential
- Providing support and making children feel safe
- The school encourages children to be thoughtful of others, it has a good structure and routine to the day and communicates well if there are any issues
- Yoga, it’s so important for hypermobility; nice to see that children can play with toys and chalk in the playground. Restoring a happy environment, is nice to see.
- The school has empathetic staff
- Buddy the school dog
- Welcoming in the morning
- The school has a holistic approach and emphasises the mental health issues and support